Refreshing Super Hydration Juice
- 1 cup chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 apple, cored
- ½ cucumber
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 orange peeled
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Wash all fruits and vegetables and place into a large bowl.
- Place all ingredients through your juicer/ or blender.
- Clean juicer or blender immediately.
**Please choose all organic ingredients if possible**
Nutritional Components :
This juice has a tad more fruit juice than normally recommended for green drinks but that is because hopefully you’ll be drinking this after you’ve lost a lot of calories, electrolytes and sweat! If you need to dial back the fruit juice, you can cut the fruit ingredients in half.
- Watermelon: Has a high water content for fast hydration and lycopene that helps with skin protection from too much sun exposure.
- Green Apple: Provides potassium and magnesium that helps with headaches associated with dehydration.
- Cucumber: One of the best vegetables for natural hydration.
- Celery: A natural source of sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, and phosphorus.
- Orange: A high dose of vitamin C that can aid the immune system.
- Romaine: Another nice dose of magnesium to aid in dehydration and calcium for bone health.
Recipe found: Foodbabe.com