Chiropractic and Wellness is excited to announce that Dr. Nutting is now part of the medical staff treating and caring for the Milwaukee Brewers. His schedule will periodically change while traveling with the team. We will have advanced notification for all changes, and your care / treatment should not be affected. Any questions or concerns you have may be directed to the front desk. 262-695-0022.
Dr. Nutting will be our for Spring Training March 15th-22nd.
We are very excited and honored to announce that we were named 2016 Business of the Year by the Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce! Thank you to everyone and their continued support and dedication to wellness. Stop in the office for a FREE gift!
7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Convey is an excellent resource on how to become the best version of yourself. In his list of habits the very last one sticks out the most, and I believe is crucial to living a healthy, well balanced life.
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Sharpen the Saw means preserving and enhancing the greatest asset you have—you! It means having a balanced program for self-renewal in four main areas of your life: physical, social /emotional , mental, and spiritual. Sharpening your saw keeps you fresh, and able to handle challenges that come your way. Without renewing yourself you can become easily drained, lack motivation, have a weakened body, heightened emotions, and insensitive spirit, not somewhere we want to be.
Feeling good doesn’t just happen over night, it is something we have to work , and plan ahead for. Start by looking at your schedule. Are there things that you can let go of? Do you make time for things that matter most to you and fill you up instead of drain you? Write in your calendar and set aside time for family, workout, reading, or any special projects etc. that you want to do and treat it like an appointment. Get in tune with your body and know when you need to refuel, or tune up your schedule. Make small attainable goals for yourself and put them on your calendar. Make time to take care of yourself, you will be amazed at how better you feel in the four main areas of your life.
Vitality Vitamin D Tanning
$15 for single session
$59 for 1 month unlimited
$119 for 10 sessions (Never Expire)
Time for Spring Cleaning!
Try our Detoxification Foot Bath.
$30 for a single session
$99 for 1 month unlimited
Spring Newsletter 2
Check out our Spring Newsletter!
Valentine’s Day Specials
Looking for last minute ideas for Valentine’s Day?
Stop in the office to purchase a gift card for:
- Vitality tanning packages
- His and Her Detox for a special price of $50
For Every Gift Card purchased receive a FREE box of Homeopathic Lozenges of your choice
- Stress Relief
- Passion Drops
5 Ways to Reduce your Carb Intake:
1. Reduce or eliminate all sodas and sweetened drinks
2. Reduce or eliminate refined grains
3. Reduce or eliminate sugar
4. Eat starchy root vegetables in moderation ( potatoes, sweet potatoes, and beets).
5. Eat high-quality sources of protein ( organic grass fed beef, free range organic chicken)
Pumpkin Paleo Pancakes
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Heat a pancake griddle over medium heat
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a small bowl
- Add wet to dry ingredients
- Add enough coconut oil to pan to grease the center
- Pour batter in approx. 1/4 cupfuls into pan
- Cook for about 3-4 mins on each side Repeat.
Action Plan for the New Year
Time to start fresh and make some positive changes to form new habits ! Try these steps:
- Pack your lunch
- Maximize your morning
- Revamp your pantry
- Drink more water
- Try a new form of fitness
- Eat more vegetables
- Get up and move
- Be nice to yourself
- Make sleep a priority
- Get Adjusted
- Eat more healthy fats and fibers
- Cut out soda
- Use a new essential oil
- Read a book
- Have your Vit. D level checked
- Eat nutrient-dense protein
- Meditate for 5-10 minutes a day.
- Help others and be active in your community
- Exercise for an hour a day.
- Go outside
- Try a detox foot bath
- Experience our vitality tanning beds.
- Schedule a massage
Time to make 2016 great 🙂